In the entire machine vision system application, the selection of high-speed machine vision camera is very important. Before choosing a high-speed machine vision camera, you must first understand the inspection task. Is it static or dynamic? What is the frequency of photography? Is it for defect detection, size measurement or positioning? What is the size (field of view) of the product? How much accuracy? The performance of the software used? How about the on-site environment? Are there other special requirements?
If it is a dynamic photo, what is its moving speed. According to the movement speed, select the minimum exposure time and whether you need a progressive line scan camera; The frame rate of the camera (the highest shooting frequency) is related to the pixels, usually the higher the resolution, the lower the frame rate; According to the different inspection tasks, the size of the product, the resolution to be achieved, and the performance of the software used, the required high-speed resolution can be calculated; The most important consideration in the field environment is to choose different high-speed machine vision camera according to temperature, humidity, interference and light conditions.
Advantages of high-speed machine vision camera:
1. It can perform high-speed real-time uncompressed image recording, real-time display, and set speed echo;
2. The system adopts the recording method of directly writing data to the hard disk, which solves the short recording time problem of the traditional memory recording method and solves the problem that the transmission speed of the traditional acquisition system is limited by the PCI bus bandwidth;
3. It can guarantee 100% no frame loss, which solves the problems of traditional memory recording methods such as easy frame loss and lack of power failure protection;
4. The system works independently, almost does not occupy computer resources, and has high reliability;
5. A system can support multiple boards and cameras, and track multiple targets at the same time;
6. It supports the superposition and fusion of multiple external signals;
7. It supports a variety of image formats, and has a variety of hardware and software external trigger functions;
8. The software interface is simple, and is convenient for secondary development and real-time processing.
In summary, the advantages of high-speed machine vision camera are obvious. Moreover, as the application fields of high-speed machine cameras become more and more extensive, machine vision plays an increasingly important role in various industrial applications.